Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful.

I am thankful...

for the rain that fell last night easing the long dry season here in Grenada.

for Graceanna's joy that bubbles over into everything she is and does.

for Graceanna's nurturing spirit with other children and the tenderness she displays with them.

for Gracie's wonderful group of little friends here.

for nap time.

for scrumptious, cold and fresh key lime pie that is sooooo refreshing and satisfying in this sweltering heat. (Think I need a piece right now, actually).

for the long awaited trip back home to the states in just 10 days.

for my husband's willingness to help out around the house...and especially for those incredible made-from-scratch brownies he made last night.

for a pool to cool off in in the Grenada heat.

for my wonderful family's interest and support in our crazy new adventure across the seas.

for the ability to give and help others.

for my mom's long awaited Grenada visit.

for Friday's stocked shelves at the grocery store.

for the prayers of others and the opportunity to pray for others.

and always, for God's unending astonishing grace.

No comments: