Friday, May 27, 2011

Referrals: In the Mail...

It is Memorial Day weekend and I may be the only one that wishes that Monday wasn't a holiday. Well, me and everyone else whose referral is on that plane headed for America. Did you catch that? I know. It is hard to believe it. Let me say it again. AFTER 5 YEARS, OUR REFERRAL FOR EMMA IS HEADING FOR AMERICA!!!!!

Okay, I am too excited to say much more. We are going camping this weekend. Does that sound crazy? Maybe a little, but we need to be quiet for a bit. Quiet and listen. We have been trying to solve a lot of things right now when what we really need is just some quiet. To listen. To rejoice at the soon arrival of our referral. So, we are going camping, away from media, phones, and computers and we are going to spend some much needed time in prayer, and in thought, and in play (we do have a 7 year old). Then, we are going to just gaze at the stars and wonder...

5 years. Sigh. Off to stargaze. See you in 4 days with a picture of our little one!

1 comment:

Kyle and Sarah said...

What wonderful news Marca!! I will be praying for your family and for your baby girl! Miss you guys!