Friday, October 29, 2010

Dear Husband, Please Note the Following Giant Christmas Present HInt:

It's beautiful, isn't it? Yes, I think so too. I have found the bag my camera and I have longed for....It is everything I love. What's my favorite color to wear? Heather gray, thank you very much. What is my favorite color of handbag? Black with gray, thank you very much. Do I like a lot of hoopla (aka, tassels, buckles, gold, gargantuan chains) on my bag? NO. What do I love? Simplicity. Straight lines. Classic. No trends, thank you. This is it. The one. Darling husband, is this enough of a giant hint? It is also a custom in some places somewhere to give gifts for...Thanksgiving. But, Christmas works, too. And, in case you are wondering, it is best to order sooner rather than later....Hide it in the closet. I'll never find it. Honest.

Okay, it is true. I don't REALLY need it, but I just thought a little Christmas window shopping would be fun. Besides, what I really need are some comfy warm socks.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice! I love this one