Tuesday, October 26, 2010

For the Love of Bags






I love bags. A lot. I don't love big price tags. I have so many bags I have collected over the years. You would think I had every bag I ever needed. I do. But, want is a different matter entirely. I want a bag for my camera that is for those outings where my uber cool sporty practical bag doesn't really fit in. I have been following the price tags of several beauties with no $ reduction in sight. I thought I would share them for mutual drooling and of course, your opinions.

First up, jill-e bag.
Ketti Camera Handbag. This one is just lovely as well, but with a totally different feel to it. It is rather a romantic garden and nature attitude about it.



The Kelly Moore Camera Handbag. This one is also lovely. A friend has this one and so I have actually seen this one in person. Soft, comfortable and obviously made to match its pricey tag. So lovely.
They are all quite lovely and surely worth their price tags, but like I said, I have a lot of bags. So, I was inspired. I am going to reuse, recycle a current favorite handbag and convert it into a functional and festive camera handbag. I will let you know how it turns out.

1 comment:

M. said...

I absolutely LOVE this idea! Maybe you can do one for me next! A new business venture in the works...