Friday, September 26, 2008

Thankful Thursday on Friday (again...I'll catch up soon)

I Am Happy Inside & Here is Why
by GracieBug

  • My Momma cuz she is wonderful and I love her and I love to cuddle her!
  • My daddy cuz he wonderful too ... no actually, he is really handsome and i love him!
  • My Gramsy...just because she is my very own Gramsy.
  • Grandpa and Nana and being on the farm... I know they love me a lot and Nana says I can always ask her if Mommy says no.
  • Aunti Rose cuz I think she loves me.
  • Auntie Drea cuz she makes me silly and funny.
  • My Grandma and Grandpa and she makes great popsicles and I love them.
  • My WHOLE family because they are my very own and I love them all.
  • Jesus makes me very happy inside cuz He is like a prince to me and I love him.
  • Ladybugs and all kinds of pretty things.
  • Lilly and Buster. They are my dogs and my friends. And I love them.
  • And it makes me really happy to eat ice cream.
  • Bear Bear and Kitty cuz they cuddly.
"That's the end because I am yawning and sleepy and Mommy's going to cuddle me now."

No comments: