Monday, November 1, 2010

Thanks, Mom!



My mom. She is so sweet. I love beautiful function. I love to cook and create. All this culminating in something I can't quite afford but have been longing to have. Le Creuset. For my birthday, my mom gave me my very first piece, a dutch oven in my favorite color that all my kitchen essentials are bathed in - red. I use it nearly everyday. It is small, but absolutely lovely. It is almost the holidays and wouldn't it be nice if that Le Creuset would just multiply? There is a lot of baking and cooking to be done. And now that my husband has taken up the art of baking bread, he coveting the use of my one Creuset. Enter Mom. She does a lot of things for me under the "just because" category. I love that category. I had been drooling over a set of Le Creuset. And out of nowhere, Mom left me a sweet little note saying that it was on its way. Mom is pretty sweet. I don't need things and tons of gifts to appreciate and love my mom, because the little ways she thinks of me (and the big ones too) make me feel pretty special.

Okay, let's drool together. Check this out:

It can be found at William Sonoma.

No comments: