Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Our Emma!!!

There is so much to be shared. It has been a beautiful but long two days and we are a tired but very happy little family here. Tomorrow with more rest behind us, we will share about our incredible day...about Gracie becoming a big sister in the same room we first met her...about Auntie and the beautiful blankie that Emma loves best of all...and about the moment of course...all for tomorrow as now we are drifting into a sleep state after little sleep...but before I do...here she is...our little sweet Emma...

6 comments:

ramblingteapot said...

My two beautiful granddaughters!

Catherine said...

Congratulations!!!

Cheri said...

Oh my! Those picture just tear me up! Thanks for sharing!

Kim said...

oh my!!!! Oh Marca!!! She's beautiful!! Everything you knew she'd be!!! Oh my!!! I'm thrilled...

Judy said...

Congratulations!!! She is soooo sweet! Hugs!!!! Beautiful moments, thanks for sharing!

Family Bits said...

Oh dear God. I am so touched by your older daughter's emotion. She reminds me of my own daughter in so many ways. We've been waiting for her baby sister now, since April 2007. Your post gave me hope to just keep waiting, if nothing else, for my first daughter's hopes to hold her baby sister some day. God bless.